The AIR ribbed membrane operator chair features a height adjustable back and can be specified with fixed or height adjustable arms. A choice of black mesh or ribbed upholstered back is available. The range also includes a visitor cantilever chair.
Features of the AIR Ribbed Membrane Operator Chair
- Ribbed Mesh Membrane backrest offering two layers of back support.
- Deep moulded CMHR foam seat for superior comfort.
- Upgraded Independent Tilt Mechanism allowing the seat pad angle to be adjusted, and the backrest to move with the user independently.
- Variety of black arms available to suit most environments and needs.
- Hand wheel back height adjustment.
- Seat slide available allowing the user to adjust the depth of the seat pad for additional thigh support, and to sit more comfortably on the seat (See Optional Extras).
- Weight capacity 150kg or 23 stone for normal office use.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Dimensions – 480mm (620mm with armrests) L x 550mm D x 1090mm H.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FISP to reduce social and environmental impact.
- HSE Seating at Work compliant.
Pre-Assembled – Items are delivered in pre-constructed sections that need fitting together with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.