The AIRO Mesh Back Operator Chair is an extremely stylish and comfortable addition to our task seating range for either home or office working. A high specification office chair, AIRO is easily adjusted for the perfect sitting position. The overall comfort is enhanced even further by the breathable mesh high back.
Features of the AIRO Mesh Back Operator Chair
- Comes with an upgraded Synchronised Mechanism adjustment as standard to allow the seat and back angles to be adjusted independently.
- An adjustable desk chair incorporating back adjustments for floating or fixed back rest position.
- Integrated Seat slide allowing the seat pad to be moved forwards and backwards to improve thigh support.
- Deep moulded CMHR foam seat for superior comfort.
- Gas lift raise and lower.
- Easy back height adjustment.
- Option for a variety of black arms available to suit most environments and needs.
- Option for black and aluminium five star bases.
- Option for castors to suit different floor finishes.
- Weight capacity 150kg or 23 stone.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Dimensions – 610mm L x 540mm D x 1270mm H or see image above.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FSC® Forest Stewardship Council Certificate®.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- Health & Safety Executive Seating at Work compliant.
Pre-Assembled – Items are delivered in pre-constructed sections that need fitting together with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.