The ALINA 4-leg conference chair with castors is part of this stylish and versatile meeting chair range. They are a lightweight choice for for meeting room, conferences or training sessions with either a mesh or upholstered back and a choice of cantilever or four leg design. ALINA chairs can be stacked up to five high and a trolley can be provided for easy transportation by separate order.
Features of the ALINA 4-leg Conference Chair with Castors
- Deep moulded CMHR foam seat for superior comfort.
- Twin wheel castors integrated into leg frame.
- Stackable to 6 high.
- Armrests and right hand writing tablet available.
- Option for black and chrome bases.
- Weight capacity 150kg or 23 stone.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Dimensions – 500mm (580mm with armrests) L x 550mm D x 850mm H or see image above.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FSC® Forest Stewardship Council Certificate®.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- Health & Safety Executive Seating at Work compliant.
Pre-Assembled – Items are delivered in pre-constructed sections that need fitting together with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.
In Need of a Refresh?
We are an office design company, dedicated to providing inspiring office environments and creating practical workspaces that encourage creativity, health, and wellbeing. Good office design and space planning has a positive impact on staff productivity and retention, allowing you to plan your business growth and future expansion.Our initial Office Design and Space Planning consultation is free of charge.