The Capsule On-Desk Power Module provides easy access to power and data (with selected options) to avoid the need to crawl under a desk to plug in your equipment and accessories. Easy installation to suit most office tables with options for desktop power cabling depending on the desk location within your office space.
Features of the Capsule On-Desk Power Module
- PD18W type A and C twin port USB adaptive charger with LED indicators (power only)
- 2 – UK sockets with individual on/off switches with LED indicators
- 2 – 3A re-settable circuit breakers.
- Includes a hardwired 1.5m lead to a 3 pole connector.
- Includes a 0.5 meter power lead as standard to a 3-pin UK plug.
- Supplied with c-clamp fixing to fit desk thicknesses between 11mm and 30mm
- Module comes with a maximum of two Keystone ports and leads (not factory fitted) for a combination of data (Cat 6), USB data and HDMI (see options above)
- All Keystone ports include 2m leads.
- Overall lead length 0.5m – 10m. (see options above)
- Upgrade power to a PD65W type A and C twin port USB adaptive charger ports (see options above)
- Stock Items – 4-6 working days in Black & White. (see all of our On Desk Power Modules)
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us here or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds an ISO 14001 accreditation for environmental management.
- USB Type A and C Chargers are designed and tested to: The Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU and Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
View All Our Office Accessories For Sale – Accessories
Want to take the strain out of office refurbishment?
With time being at a premium, we can take the hassle out of dealing with multiple contractors for your office refurbishment or fit-out, allowing you to concentrate on running your business. With over 40 years of combined experience in all aspects of commercial interiors, you can be sure that we will create an inspiring office environment.
Office Design and Space Planning - Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments - Office Fit-Out and Refurbishment