Lightweight and hard wearing, the DUBLIN mid back polyurethane chair is constructed to withstand all factory, warehouse or laboratory environments. Easily adjustable, with a gas lift height adjustment, the DUBLIN chair is ideal for use at both standard desk height or taller workbenches. Eminently practical, the Dublin also has an easy-clean fluid resistant seat.
Features of the DUBLIN Mid Back Polyurethane Chair
- Permanent contact back mechanism.
- Gas lift height adjustment.
- Fitted with hard castors for soft floors.
- Solid polyurethane fluid resistant, wipe clean seat and back.
- Weight capacity: 120kg.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Dimensions – 470mm L x 440mm D x 980mm H or see image above.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- HSE Seating at Work compliant.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FSC® Forest Stewardship Council Certificate®.
Pre-Assembled – Items are delivered in pre-constructed sections that need fitting together with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.