The ECLIPSE Mesh Back Operator Chair is a unique chair, designed to maximise price to performance with a combination of high quality, stylish aesthetics, and a full range of adjustability to suit any user. With the matching ECLIPSE Mesh Back Meeting Chair, this office chair is where comfortable working begins.
Features of the ECLIPSE Mesh Back Operator Chair
- Comes with an upgraded Synchronised Mechanism to allow the back and seat to move together to maintain the correct hip opening angle.
- Deep moulded CMHR foam seat for superior comfort.
- Gas lift raise and lower.
- Stylish mesh back with Polypropylene Structural Back & Black Mesh.
- Height adjustable plastic lumbar support as standard.
- Option for a variety of black arms available to suit most environments and needs.
- Option for black and aluminium five star bases.
- Option for castors to suit different floor finishes.
- Seat slide available allowing the seat pad to be moved forwards and backwards to improve thigh support. (see optional extras)
- White version available (see optional extras)
- Weight capacity 150kg or 23 stone.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Dimensions – 500mm L x 540mm D x 1140mm H or see image above
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FISP to reduce social and environmental impact.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- Health & Safety Executive Seating at Work compliant.
Pre-Assembled – Items are delivered in pre-constructed sections that need fitting together with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.