The Fusion Heavy Duty Operator Chair is designed to accommodate individual users but with an increased weight capacity having all of its components upgraded to achieve this. With a petite, standard and heavy duty available within the range, and with a complementary meeting chair, these office chairs provide outstanding comfort with multi-functional mechanisms and ergonomic shaped cut foam.
Features of the Fusion Heavy Duty Operator Chair
- Manufactured in the UK with a 5 year warranty.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Upholstered in a choice of colours to complement your home or work office. (call, Contact Us or use our live chat to order a free sample)
- Comes with an upgraded Tilt Mechanism adjustment as standard to allow the seat and back angles to be adjusted independently.
- Gas lift raise and lower.
- Back adjustment with permanent contact or fixed.
- Hand wheel back height adjustment.
- Variety of black arms available to suit most environments and needs.
- Options for black and aluminium five star bases.
- Castor options to suit different floor finishes.
- Inflatable lumbar support available within the backrest to offer additional lower back support. (see optional extras)
- Seat slide available allowing the seat pad to be moved forwards and backwards to improve thigh support. (see optional extras)
- Weight capacity 190kg or 30 stone.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- HSE Seating at Work compliant.
Fabric Options – This product is available in a wide range of fabrics. If you have another range in mind, or would like to discuss alternatives please call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
Please Be Aware – Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.
View All Our – Task and Operator Chairs