The HARC low back skid frame tub chair is from the elegant HARC range with its arc shape and sweeping curves. The 1950s styling is further enhanced by the stylish base options, in this case a distinctive polished aluminium swivel base. A choice of 30 fabric colours mean this chair can be easily tailored to suit individual taste… and there is even a two-tone option. This is modern office chair will prove a stylish addition to any contemporary office space or reception area.
Features of the HARC Low Back Skid Frame Tub Chair
- Deep moulded CMHR foam seat for superior comfort.
- Low shaped backrest with fully upholstered and integrated armrests.
- Powder coated skid frame with plastic glides.
- Weight capacity 150kg or 23 stone.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Dimensions – 656mm L x 637mm D x 870mm H or see image above.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FSC® Forest Stewardship Council Certificate®.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- Health & Safety Executive Seating at Work compliant.
Pre-Assembled – Items are delivered in pre-constructed sections that need fitting together with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.
In Need of a Refresh?
We are an office design company, dedicated to providing inspiring office environments and creating practical workspaces that encourage creativity, health, and wellbeing. Good office design and space planning has a positive impact on staff productivity and retention, allowing you to plan your business growth and future expansion.Our initial Office Design and Space Planning consultation is free of charge.