The HARVEY tall operator chair is a highly supportive ergonomic chair designed by ergonomists with user comfort in mind. Two back sizes and three seat sizes ensure a good fit can be achieved for all people.
Features of the HARVEY Tall Operator Chair
- Comes with an upgraded Body Balance Mechanism allowing the chair to move with the user while automatically adjusting the tension to offer maximum support.
- Deep moulded CMHR foam seat for superior comfort.
- Waterfall seatpad to improve circulation to the lower leg, and and assist with creating a good hip opening angle.
- Ergonomically balanced backrest and lateral ‘wings’ provide support.
- Backrests shaped to provide a natural lumbar support curve.
- Gas lift raise and lower.
- Ratchet back height adjustment.
- Option for a variety of black arms available to suit most environments and needs.
- Option for black and aluminium five star bases.
- Option for castors to suit different floor finishes.
- Inflatable lumbar support available within the backrest to offer additional lower back support. (see optional extras above)
- Seat slide available allowing the seat pad to be moved forwards and backwards to improve thigh support. (see optional extras above)
- Differing chair sizes available within the Harvey range depending on your height:
- Weight capacity 150kg or 23 stone.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Dimensions – 500mm L x 500mm D x 1210mm H or see image above.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FSC® Forest Stewardship Council Certificate®.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- Health & Safety Executive Seating at Work compliant.
Pre-Assembled – Items are delivered in pre-constructed sections that need fitting together with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.