Designed for all meeting room environments, from the boardroom to the classroom, this KITE rectangular folding top conference table with 4-leg frame is simple to move, fold and store without the need of heavy lifting or a trolley. Highly flexible, these tables can be configured into several working styles and the versatile shape ensures each person has their own working space and good line of sight to the presenter: all users sit at a straight edges and no one straddles a table leg.
Features of the KITE Rectangular Folding Top Conference Table with 4-Leg Frame
- Desk tops made of high grade MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard), and frames made of powder coated metalwork.
- Table locking mechanism designed for an individual to be able to fold down without assistance.
- Leg frames complete with locking castors for easy repositioning.
- Each table designed to nest efficiently without any offset.
- Please Note – The table legs may interfere with the position of the chairs.
- Dimensions – 1500mm L x 750mm D x 740mm H.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FSC® Forest Stewardship Council Certificate®.
- Read about – Running an Event Safely – Health & Safety Executive
To Be Assembled – Items are delivered in flat pack form with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.
In Need of a Refresh?
We are an office design company, dedicated to providing inspiring office environments and creating practical workspaces that encourage creativity, health, and wellbeing. Good office design and space planning has a positive impact on staff productivity and retention, allowing you to plan your business growth and future expansion.Our initial Office Design and Space Planning consultation is free of charge.