We want you to be confident in the quality of our office furniture because we believe it is more cost effective to buy good quality furniture at the outset than face replacing it prematurely when it hasn’t stood the test of time.
So here’s our commitment to you. Our products are manufactured to the highest UK and European standards and carry a minimum 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Some limited exceptions do apply and any variances to this commitment will be clearly stated in the product description on this website. For example, any seating with 24/7 usage will be limited in guarantee to 12 months only.
All our guarantees are offered on the basis of proper use and maintenance. View our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Our environmental commitment
Buying ‘quality’ also has less environmental impact. We are conscious of our impact on the environment and do our best to source product from like-minded companies. We understand our operations, and those of our suppliers, impact both locally and globally, and we believe that by offering quality and durability, the impact is lessened over the life of the product.
Therefore, an active commitment to environmental protection is an integral part of our corporate policy.
We commit to:
- - employ honest and ethical business practices
- - comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements using best practice where possible
- - set objectives to improve our environmental performance including sustainable sourcing, ethical supply chains, carbon management and preventing pollution
- - the pursuit of recognised environmental standards amongst our suppliers
- - monitor and improve our performance and train our staff on our process and goals.
If you have any questions regarding our business and its’ impact on the environment then please contact us.