This is a mid back ergonomic chair with a difference: The POISE Mid Back Operator Chair is specifically developed to relieve leg and back pressure. With a waterfall seat front and a comprehensive range of ergonomic features, POISE provides the perfect balance between style and durability. It also has the standard office chair features, being both height and seat adjustable.
Features of the POISE Mid Back Operator Chair
- Comes with an upgraded Synchronised Mechanism to allow the back and seat to move together to maintain the correct hip opening angle.
- An adjustable desk chair incorporating back adjustments for floating or fixed back rest position.
- Integrated Seat slide allowing the seat pad to be moved forwards and backwards to improve thigh support.
- Deep moulded CMHR foam seat for superior comfort.
- Gas lift raise and lower.
- Option for no arms or height adjustable arms.
- Option for black and aluminium five star bases.
- Option for castors to suit different floor finishes.
- Inflatable lumbar support available within the backrest to offer additional lower back support. (see optional extras above)
- Weight capacity 150kg or 23 stone.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Dimensions – 500mm L x 460mm D x 1140mm H or see image above.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FSC® Forest Stewardship Council Certificate®.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- HSE Seating at Work compliant.
Pre-Assembled – Items are delivered in pre-constructed sections that need fitting together with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.