The OPTO Semi-Circular Training Table provides the ultimate flexibility whether it’s a meeting point, exam or training tables or a large conference arrangement. Having the ability to quickly and easily move and reconfigure your space to suite any scenario means that this conference room tables will never become redundant.
Features of the OPTO Semi-Circular Training Table
- Desk tops made of high grade MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard), and frames made of powder coated metalwork.
- Leg frames are powder coated steel.
- Four round pole legs per table – 60mm diameter.
- Pole legs use 1.2mm guage powder coated metalwork.
- 200mm radius top plate which the legs attach into.
- 30mm height adjustment on each leg.
- Team with our OPTO Rectangular Training Table or OPTO Trapezoidal Training Table to create multiple layouts – See image above
- Please Note: The table legs may interfere with the position of the chairs.
- Dimensions – Please see size option above.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FISP to reduce social and environmental impact.
- Read about – Running an Event Safely – Health & Safety Executive
- Optional Accessories – always worth consideration when setting up a workstation:
To Be Assembled – Items are delivered in flat pack form with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.
In Need of a Refresh?
We are an office design company, dedicated to providing inspiring office environments and creating practical workspaces that encourage creativity, health, and wellbeing. Good office design and space planning has a positive impact on staff productivity and retention, allowing you to plan your business growth and future expansion.
Our initial Office Design and Space Planning consultation is free of charge.