With space at a premium in many offices, simply moving the CPU can free up valuable desktop space. Slim and simple to install, the Snug CPU Holder sits under the desk and is designed to keep the computer unit out of the way and free from damage. The CPU sits on the Snug metal platform and is secured in place with a strap connected to a smart cover. The cover allows users to position the Snug CPU holder at different heights, and an optional Slide and Rotate Mechanism (optional extra available on request) provides access to the back of the CPU without having to stretch. This is a CPU holder with strong aesthetics as well as practical application.
Features of the Snug CPU Holder
- Manufactured to a high standard with a 1 year warranty.
- ABS fascia cover onto metal structure.
- CPU sits on a metal platform and is secured in place with a strap.
- Extender plate available for larger CPUs.
- CPU maximum height – 420mm.
- CPU maximum width – 190mm.
- Load tested by Fira.
- Supports CPU weights up to 10kg – subject to desk material.
- Product weight 3.44kg.
- Please Note: CPU not included.