The DISHY Low Back 4-Leg Tub Chair is undeniably a design classic and the perfect way to make a statement in your office reception, bistro or breakout area. This acclaimed design has the wooden, chrome and powder coated steel bases available. Comfortable, durable, as well as stylish, this DISHY chair can be teamed with other office furniture in the range: such as the accompanying DISHY sofas and coffee tables.
Features of the DISHY Low Back 4-Leg Tub Chair
- High quality plywood frame with metal to metal fixing for long term stability.
- Deep moulded CMHR foam seat for superior comfort.
- 4-Leg powder coated leg frame with plastic glides.
- Leg frame black or white as standard or can be finished in chrome. (see optional extras).
- Weight capacity 150kg or 23 stone.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Dimensions – 781mm L x 654mm D x 756mm H or see image above.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a minimum 5 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO14001 for environmental management and FSC® Forest Stewardship Council Certificate®.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- Health & Safety Executive Seating at Work compliant.
Pre-Assembled – Items are delivered in pre-constructed sections that need fitting together with full instructions within the package, and all fittings included. Please ensure that all fittings are located before disposal of any waste & packaging.
Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.
In Need of a Refresh?
We are an office design company, dedicated to providing inspiring office environments and creating practical workspaces that encourage creativity, health, and wellbeing. Good office design and space planning has a positive impact on staff productivity and retention, allowing you to plan your business growth and future expansion.Our initial Office Design and Space Planning consultation is free of charge.