The Harvey standard operator chair is a highly supportive ergonomic chair designed by ergonomists with user comfort in mind. Two back sizes and three seat sizes ensure a good fit can be achieved for all people.
Features of the Harvey Standard Operator Chair
- Manufactured in the UK with a 5 year warranty.
- Carefully selected, quality materials with minimum 95% recyclable.
- Upholstered in a choice of colours to complement your home or work office. (call, Contact Us or use our live chat to order a free sample)
- Comes with an upgraded Body Balance Mechanism allowing the chair to move with the user while automatically adjusting the tension to offer maximum support.
- Deep moulded CMHR foam seat for superior comfort.
- Gas lift raise and lower.
- Ratchet back height adjustment.
- Option for a variety of black arms available to suit most environments and needs.
- Option for black and aluminium five star bases.
- Option for castors to suit different floor finishes.
- Inflatable lumbar support available within the backrest to offer additional lower back support. (see optional extras above)
- Seat slide available allowing the seat pad to be moved forwards and backwards to improve thigh support. (see optional extras above)
- Differing chair sizes available within the Harvey range depending on your height:
- Weight capacity 150kg or 23 stone.
- SATRA tested to BS EN 1335.
- Health & Safety Executive Seating at Work compliant.
Dimensions – 460mm L x 450mm D x 1210mm H or see image above.
Fabric Options – This product is available in a wide range of fabrics. If you have another range in mind, or would like to discuss alternatives please call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
Please Be Aware – Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.
View All Our Office Chairs For Sale – Ergonomic Chairs