The Opto Rectangular Flip Top Table with Castors provides the ultimate flexibility whether it’s a meeting point, exam or training tables or a large conference arrangement. Having the ability to quickly and easily move, reconfigure or fold away your tables to suite any scenario means that this office flip top table will never become redundant.
Features of the Opto Rectangular Flip Top Table with Castors
- Desk tops made of high grade MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard), and frames made of powder coated metalwork.
- Leg frames are powder coated steel.
- Four individually locking castors – two per leg.
- Central pivoting mechanism with adjustable integrated dampening to produce smooth ‘flip’ motion.
- Tables can nest offset when folded down.
- Team with our Opto Semi-Circular Flip Top Table or Opto Trapezoidal Flip Top Table to create multiple layouts – See image above
- Please Note: The table legs may interfere with the position of the chairs.
- Dimensions – Please see size option above.
- Cannot see what you are looking for or need more information? Give us a call, Contact Us here or use our live chat.
- Manufactured to a high standard with a 1 year warranty.
- Manufacturer holds a ISO 14001 for environmental management.
- Read about – Running an Event Safely – Health & Safety Executive
- Stock Items – 4-6 working days in White & Amber Oak Tops. (see all of our stock conference and training tables)
- 700mm deep – 1400mm
- 800mm deep – 1400mm and 1600mm
- All above available with White & Metallic.
- Optional Accessories – always worth consideration when setting up a workstation:
Please Be Aware - Your furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced. These products are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Product Weight - Flat pack or pre-assembled office furniture can be heavy; please ensure that two people are available to accept the delivery, assemble, and to place your item in position.
Melamine Samples - This product is available in a wide range of other melamine finishes. If you have another range in mind, need to match your existing furniture, or would like to discuss alternatives please call, Contact Us or use our live chat.
View All Our Meeting Areas For Sale – Meeting Areas
In Need of a Refresh?
We are an office design company, dedicated to providing inspiring office environments and creating practical workspaces that encourage creativity, health, and wellbeing. Good office design and space planning has a positive impact on staff productivity and retention, allowing you to plan your business growth and future expansion.
Our initial Office Design and Space Planning consultation is free of charge.